Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2010 Grammy Fashion



Here is my absolute fave dress:


I just really, really, really love it!



I hate:

Way to rep Middle Tennessee Ke$ha! You look drunk and high! AND you can barely sing.




Another Middle Tennessean. Taylor has really skyrocketed to fame. Say what you will about her voice, as long as she is so incredibly humble and makes me want to cry everytime she accepts an award, I will still root for her. BUT, when you have a small chest, why make it look like you have no boobs at all?


I really do like this dress on Beyonce. She has just the curves to pull it off. I think she looks great in it. I think you HAVE to have curves for this dress to be fun and interesting.

I am SOOO over nude/close to your skin tone dresses.

And that's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment