Friday, February 5, 2010

Countdown Initiated


In approximately 5 weeks I will be here! Beautiful Naples, Florida (not Italy!). A friend of mine moved there last year with her husband. She was my hair stylist so I've missed her greatly! And not just because my hair sucks right now. I'll be flying in on Friday and leaving on Sunday. And she'll be doing my hair while I'm down there. I hear it's beautiful and the weather has been in the 70's! I'm thinking of bringing my DSLR, but my point and shoot camera takes really beautiful outdoor pictures so I don't know. I'm just excited to have a girls weekend and get outta Tennessee! Hubby takes guy trips to Chicago every year so I deserve this!
But now it's time to get down to business. I will be expected to don a bathing suit and hang out on the beach. I'm sooooo not ready. So I'll be getting Jillian Michael's to help me out. There are a few different of her workouts On Demand. Also, I'm going to the store tonight to get some healthy food. I'll be following the plan at Body By Glamour. It's going to be hard, but now I actually have a reason to get serious. A little over a month! We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment