Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Back to the Grind

-I had really hoped for another snow day yesterday, but I was also really tired of sitting at home! Hubby and I went to O'Charley's to get out of the house and get something to eat on Sunday. I took some cute pics with my new tripod of us with Izzy that I should post soon.
-Tell me it isn't sooooo!!! One of my favorite shows, Ugly Betty, has been cancelled. I joked with my husband yesterday that God is telling me I shouldn't watch as much tv as I do. Here are my shows that have gotten cancelled over the last few years:
What About Brian
October Road
Lipstick Jungle
Eli Stone
Pushing Daisies
Eastwick
Ugly Betty(!!!!!)
And those are only the ones that I can remember. It's been hard, but I really try not to watch new shows because I don't want to get sucked in to watch more tv! At one time, hubby and I had 10 hours of new shows to watch each week. That's waaaayyy too much.
-I'm on a no-spending for the house plan for a little while. It's a little depressing. But I'm trying to save money, and be happy with what I have. It's a work in progress. Heck, I'm a work in progress!

That's it for now, I'm planning a Grammy fashion post later today. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment