Friday, February 12, 2010

Feature Blog Friday

Every Friday, I'm going to feature a blog that I LOOOOVVVVEEE. There are about 15 or so that I visit every day. So here goes the first Feature Blog Friday!
I love Chloe of The Chloe Conspiracy! First of all, she's got the most amazing fashion budget. While I'm over here shopping at Old Navy and NY& Co, she's spending big bucks on real fashion. Second of all, she knows her stuff! I literally love every single outfit she puts together for herself. Here are my faves:












Lovely right? I didn't even have time to go through all of her archives. Plus, she's hilarious to boot. If you don't already know about her, you need to check her out. She'll become an instant daily read.
Image Credit:www.thechloeconspiracy.com



















































No comments:

Post a Comment