Monday, January 18, 2010

And The Color Is...

Wedgewood Gray! I wish the darn page would let me copy just the one paint color, but oh well. This color is on the list to go in our laundry room. Heck, if I like it I'll paint it in the master bath too. Hubby and I went to Lowe's to price cabinets and a countertop. I know kitchens and baths sell houses, but I think laundry rooms do too. Even though we have no plans to sell our house soon, it doesn't hurt to think about the future.

Can we just talk for a second about how I'm never taking my husband to Lowe's or HD with me ever again? He REALLY did not want to be there and it showed.

Anyways, this weekend I was featured on Style Me Saturday! Thanks so much Jen for featuring my question about how to style my skirt.

I hope everyone is having a lovely Monday!

Image Credit: Potterybarn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment