Thursday, January 21, 2010

Uh oh!

New York and Company has fast become one of my favorite places to buy clothes. Up until recently, I was too skinny to wear any of their clothes (I know, a sad, sad problem to have). But since I've gained a few pounds, I am now able to wear their clothes. I saw these on the website today:


I've steadily been riding on the "no romper" train for awhile now. But I might have to climb on board. But I'm scared! Nashville is not the most fashion forward city, at least the parts that I've lived in. I'm definitely going there soon to see what they have in store. Their redlines are all $7.99. All the really cute stuff on the website has sold out already. Plus, I have a $25 reward, a 30% off coupon, and a $100 gift card. I think it would be very irresponsible if I didn't go. That's just what I'll tell myself when I'm driving over there. And as long as I don't use any of my money, it's worth it right?

Image Source: Nyandco.com

2 comments:

  1. Those rompers are cute! I'd definitely wear the blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simone, you are my first comment ever! Thanks so much for stopping by and popping my comment cherry! :)

    ReplyDelete