Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snowed in!

This is definitely not as much snow as we've had here in Nashville. But it's enough to make a solid sheet of ice in my driveway and on my street. I didn't have to go to work on Friday, and here it is, Sunday. I haven't left the house since Thursday afternoon. Though we did go hang out over a neighbors house on Friday night to watch a movie. It was pretty interesting since the power kept going in and out. The only thing I could think was "Geez, we have no working flashlights." I'm still not sure if I'm going to be able to go to work tomorrow. I have a 4 wheel drive SUV, but still, I'm just a girl! Hubby is watching the the UT/Florida mens basketball game, then we are going to take a walk around the neighborhood to see how the streets are elsewhere. It's really been killing me to not be able to do any projects in my house. I need to go to Home Depot!

2 comments:

  1. It's been snowing like crazy here too. Although this is the third weekend this winter that we've been snowed in and I'm starting to get a bit of cabin fever. It wouldn't be quite so bad if I didn't have to go to work tomorrow though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christen, I'm not sure if I could take 3 weekends in a row inside! I'm glad you've kept your sanity!

    Thanks so much for commenting!

    ReplyDelete